Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dinner Ideas Anyone?

Ok so one of the hardest parts of my weekly/monthly duties is coming up with dinner ideas. I usually plan out a whole month at a time so I need almost 30 ideas at a time (which is really alot)! I decided to add my weekly menu to the left of my blog and link any recipes I have gotten online so that anyone who wants to try them can do so. Hopefully friends and family will do the same and add some of their favorites to their blog so I can get some dinner ideas. That way we all don't re-invent the wheel! So if you're making something great at your house, please share!

4 comments:

whirlygig said...

It's summer! Where are the hamburgers, steak, chicken, hot dogs etc. on the BBQ? Then, of course, you need corn on the cob and watermelon, etc. Maybe some potato salad too.

How about shredded beef burritos with the beef and seasoning cooked all day in a crock pot? Easy!

How about beef or cheese and onion tacos?

I didn't see meatloaf and baked potatoes either. My personal fav!

I could go on but I'm making my mouth water even though it hasn't been very long since we had chicken fajitas: sliced chicken breast, sliced red and green peppers and onion on a flour tortilla. Use stir fry sauce for juice.

whirlygig said...

Enchilupes.

Tuna, macaroni salad is always a hit during hot weather.

Previous comment error: Should have been beef or cheese and onion enchiladas, not tacos.

Curry beef or curry chicken.

whirlygig said...

Del Taco.

Sonic.

Please--stop me!

Linda said...

Hi, Steph! I just found your blog on LaRae's links and I LOVED reading your posts! The sidebar menu is a great idea. Menu planning is hard, hard, hard for me too. I plan to steal some of your ideas. --Linda from Pine Valley/Fairview
PS-My blog is linked on LaRae's...