Friday, August 1, 2008

Teenagers and Feety Pajamas!


So Haley had her friend Taylor spend the night last night. They slept out on the trampoline (or did not sleep I should say) and then woke up early this morning so that I could take them to Smitty's for breakfast. They wore their feety pajamas! To Smitty's! In Public! You should have seen some of the looks we got. 2 teenage girls wearing feety pajamas to breakfast. Pretty funny. The picture was taken with Haley's camera phone so the quality is not that great - Haley has pink feety pajamas with frogs on them and Taylor's are green with dinosaurs. Ridiculous!

4 comments:

Perry Family said...

That's so funny!!! But cute too! :) What creative little teenie boppers!! We're kids at heart still!! If I could still wear feety pj's, I think I would!

Razch said...

haha I'm going to have to say that Taylor's are a bit cooler than Haley's. haha Those two are so boss =D
P.S. The comment you left me on my last post made me laugh uncontrollably for 10 minutes straight
I totally should have!!!

conner posse said...

ah, how fun being a silly teen!! that makes for awesome memories...

Brackett Clan said...

What fun! Crazy girls. Gotta love 'em. Steph, I think Regan should come out here and live with us. Her and Ash. are on the phone every day, all day!