Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally - Some Family in Idaho!

YEEAAAHHHHH! My sister is finally moving here! She is working on signing an offer right now on a house just 1/2 mile from where I live right now. I am so happy! We will finally have family closer than 4 hours away! Our kids start school on August 21st so they need to be here by then. Haley is absolutely dying with excitement because her very best cousin will be with her in school! They are 7 months apart and very bestest buddies!!

And they always think of the craziest things to do together!

I'm sure the little boys will want to come over lots to jump on the "jumpoline".

They are quite entertaining little guys too!!

We will need to work on getting Seth to cut his hair a little more (he SAYS he just cut 4" off - still has a way to go - unless I use him to mop my kitchen floor).

And the best news of all is that it means we will always have really good food! Julie is a great cook and James is the BBQ KING!!! Yeah I am so excited!

5 comments:

Perry Family said...

Yay!! That will be so fun for everyone!! Congrats to you both, I can imagine the next reunion in ID!

Jules said...

I am so friggin' excited, I can't even STAND it!!!!!! AAaahhhhhhh!!!!!! This is going to be the longest and the shortest three weeks in my life.

Razch said...

YES!
YESS!!
I'm so excited!! I'm going to be like your third daughter!! actually, since I AM older than Reagan, I guess that makes me daughter number two, haha
I can't wait!

Brackett Clan said...

That's so cool. Now I guess you don't need us to move there any time soon.:) Your gettin' a better deal with your sister anyway...cuz you know my cookin' and Bruce's bbq skills aren't the greatest in the worl. Luckily for us, there not the worst eather. It'll be fun to see them to when we come to visit....if that ever happens anyway. I think we need to get reagan out here soon, cuz her and Ash. are always on the phone anyways!:)

LaRae said...

That is so exciting! So glad it's actually happening! I have to say - don't you already always have good food - just look at your menu! You're an awesome cook. Maybe you meant you will always have good food that you don't have to cook!